As a Muslim woman and mother, I have noticed the following points as violence against women.
• Preclusion of young girls from continuation of their education.
• Irresponsibility toward woman ‘s privilege rights
• Avoidance from implementation of woman rights in different fields.
• Avoidance from providing spiritual, economical and socials needs of woman
• Prevention from woman social activities.
• Decentralization on woman life‘s hardships.
• Non-concentration on sharing life problems of woman and its solution.
• Misbehavior toward woman/wife
Take action! This post was submitted in response to Ending Gender-Based Violence.