SAMPRITI SAHA DAS
Assignments in Human Resource Management with an organization of high repute.
Human Resource Management
• Implementing the HR policies, systems & procedures for HR operations and development. • Evaluation and facilitating continuous improvementa of the individuals against clearly defined preset goals and targets. • Arranging Induction/orientation programme of the new employees. • Organizing Employee welfare, Development, Recreational and social activities.
Recruitment / Resourcing
• Managing the complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources. • Identify manpower recruitment through skills identification and mapping for articulating the skills requirements and gap analysis • Sourcing & screening resumes, conducting recruitment, scheduling & interviewing candidates, discussing offer & issuing offer letter, fixing the grades, making of salary fitment and handling joining formalities.
Training & Development
• Identifying the training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for particular positions and analysis of the existing level of competencies of individual vis-a –vis the gaps. • Developing training & developmental initiatives for improved productivity and quality enhancement.
Performance Appraisal & Compensations
Establishing of the framework for performance counseling and achieving congruence in identifying individual career paths in organizational plans. Monitoring of the compensation trends and overseeing wage and salary function.
The Samvardhana Motherson Group (Systematic Unit) (HR Executive/Payroll Executive) December 2010 Till Date
The Samvardhana Motherson Group is a focused, dynamic and progressive group providing customers with value added products, services and innovative solutions.
The Group has core competencies in manufacturing of Electrical Distribution Systems (EDS), automotive rearview mirrors and Polymer Processing. These competencies are supported by specialization in Engineering Design, Information Technology, Tool Manufacturing and Metal Machining.
The Group has collaborated with global technology leaders and adopted backward integration in key areas.
• Develop Employee Health Services program to monitor and investigate infectious diseases, potentially harmful infectious exposures, and outbreak of infections among personnel,. • Track employee physicals, MMR, licensure and certification, and Hepatitis B vaccinations. • Oversee the design, development, and maintenance of policy manuals, job descriptions, performance evaluations, and personnel forms and personnel records. • Control personnel transactions and reporting of personnel data using a position control file. • Maintain deductions and payroll and administration of benefits, including pensions, annuities, health insurance, life insurance, and dental insurance.
Compensation / Benefits Coordination
• Monitor Workers’ Compensation claims and coordinate work between employees and the insurance carrier as well as track reported accidents. • Monitor unemployment claims and assist in appeal processes. • Conduct annual salary and wage surveys. Supervise completion of payroll. • Write and oversee standards, policies, and procedures for Performance Evaluation and Pay for Performance increments.
• Determine staffing requirements and track annual workforce turnover rates. • Receive all new applications, obtain prior employment references, and distribute to managers. • Coordinate and monitor risk management programs and conduct exit interviews. • Maintain sound employee relations programs through chairing of Employee Relations Committee. • Ensure employee grievances are implemented, maintained, and followed compliantly.
• Ensure strict compliance with federal and state employment regulations pertaining to wages, work hours, Workers’ Compensation, Unemployment compensation, and disability. • Develop and implement personnel filing system that complies with current employment practices. • Maintain compliance wing Affirmative Action Plan.
Hospitech Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd (HR Executive) September 2009 to December 2010
- Job Description.
- Identify the Competencies required.
- Identify the source for hiring.
- Interview the candidate.
- Coordinate the interview with the respective department.
- If selected, complete the documentation.
- Joining formalities.
- Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management).
- Leaves and Attendance Management.
- Handling the payroll.
- Managing advance Salary.
- Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management.
- Full and Final Settlement.
- Employee Attrition Rate.
Employee Relation -
- Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
- Explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
- Motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
Moser Baer India Ltd. Summer Trainee 3 months
PROJECT TOPIC - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
• To understand the complexity of employee engagement. • Fully understand the people we lead. • To understand how to get on the path and be prepared to change paths. • We must know in our hearts: there is no way to employee engagement, employee engagement is the way Find out how to engage our managers and build an organisation of brand ambassadors. • Learn methods to establish the emotional buy-in of your staff.
P.G.D.M (HR & Marketing) from IIMT, Greater Noida, 75.5% in 2009. B.COM (HONS.) FROM CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY in 2006 IT Skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel, Mail Management (Outlook, Outlook Express) Internet Recruiting Techniques.
Gandhi Memorial Leprosy Foundation Award. Best Attendance Award from IIMT GROUP OF COLLEGES. Scholarship Award 2007-2008 from IIMT GROUP OF COLLEGES. Miss Perfect Award 2009.
Date of Birth : 6th of July in 1985 Nationality : Indian Gender : Female Marital Status : Married Languages Known : Bengali, English & Hindi
(Sampriti Saha Das )
Best HR professional Top in SAP HR Certification Human Resource
My Vision for the Future
Best HR professional