1. Were you nervous before your interview? If so, tell us how you overcome your fear. If not, tell us the source of your confidence.
- Not really. I felt prepared since I read up a little about Sabina Martins and printed out a list of questions I was curious to ask her. Since I work in women's rights too and live in Goa, I knew we would have a lot to talk about.
2. What did you do really well during your interview?
- I remembered not to vocally agree because I was recording video too. I thought we had good rapport and that she was patient enough to answer all my questions sufficiently, so I had enough material to work from.
3. What do you want to work on improving for next time?
- I tried not to lead her answers to my questions but I did end up doing that a little bit. I would like to remember to get answers to basic questions that I end up needing later.