Menstruation affects everyone’s lives therefore, everyone should get involved to normalize menstruation and bring pride where there was shame. I encourage you to get involved-
- Get trained by me to become a community menstrual hygiene management trainer and lead change in your own locality, community, region and country! I offer mentoring and hand-holding support to individuals and NGOs, social worker or educationists wanting to lead awareness sessions in your audience.
- If you are group of students, adolescent girls andboys, women or men, I offer awareness building sessions either in person or if you are distant, on Skype on menstrual hygiene management, gender and human rights on sanitation and hygiene. Add me on urmilavoiceofthevoiceless and if you live in India, we can discuss how I can be present in your school, college, university, campus, institution, office, organization, village or community.
- NGOs in India working on education, livelihoods, gender, health and youth leadership can partner with us, to be able to initiate education drives on menstrual hygiene in different rural pockets of India.
- We are looking for sponsors and partners for our flagship annual program on International Menstrual Hygiene Day, 28th May 2018, “Men Take Lead Ride”, a 40 km bullet bike rally led by men in Bangalore city in India to end stigma around menstruation.
- We are looking to scale “Men Take Lead Ride” to other cities in India in particular Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Ahmedabad and in other countries and are looking at partners.
- Donate sanitary pads, tampons andmenstrual cupsfor distribution to girls and women in remote parts of India.
- Support us financially to build a Menstrual Hygiene Library which will showcase all the sanitary products used in the world for the purpose of education, production and business ideas.
- Volunteer your time and skill to assist us on ground for implementation of our programs, documentation, community mobilization etc.