Thank you to each and every one of you for joining this group and for all you contribute to the World Pulse community!
Eliza and I thought we would start a "Getting to know you" post where each member of the group meets another over private message and then introduces them to the whole group by replying here to this post.
Because this probably sounds a little confusing, please see a bullet-point list of steps below to participate:
- First, Eliza and I will randomly pair each member of this group with another. We'll let you know who your partner is by private message.
- Then, in pairs, get to know each other over private message. If you like, you can refer to the sample "getting to know you" questions below.
- After you've connected with your partner, come back to this post and in a comment introduce your new friend to the group!
Just so you know, there are several staff members hanging out in this group, so they'll be included too! :)
Look out for a private message matching you with another member soon!
Here are some sample questions we can use to get to know each other:
- What brought you to World Pulse?
- How long have you been a World Pulse volunteer?
- What do you most enjoy about volunteering?
- What's something you're looking forward to this year?
- What energizes you?
- Who is someone that you admire?
Thanks for participating!
Emily and Eliza