Community Champions are dedicated and engaged volunteer leaders who actively manage the World Pulse Online Community Groups.
Become a Champion
World Pulse is recruiting motivated, innovative leaders who are dedicated to the success of World Pulse Community Groups, and passionate about engagement around their group’s subject area. This role is crucial to providing an engaging and meaningful group experience, and connecting members with information, resources, and each other.
Criteria and Commitments:
- Regular and reliable access to the Internet.
- Ability to devote at least 4 hours each week to the Community Champion role (hours are flexible, and more than 4 hours is preferred).
- Ability to make a 6 month commitment (plus initial training time).
- Some familiarity with World Pulse's online community.
- A World Pulse Online Community profile, or willingness to create one.
- Your electronic signature on our World Pulse Volunteer Agreement.
- Willingness to work as a team with other Community Champions.
- Regular access to Skype.
- Willingness to attend Community Champion trainings.
- Flexibility, patience, and an interest in trying new things.
- Heartfelt desire to connect and mobilize World Pulse group members.
- Leadership Experience (put on resume)
- The chance to shape the World Pulse community
- Specialized Community Champion Training
- Visibility and recognition on World Pulse
- Networking (other champions, plus connections you may make along the way)
- On-going support from World Pulse staff
- Other special opportunities, as available
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming a Community Champion, please submit ourVolunteer Intake Form.