Earlier this week, we gathered online to celebrate Day of the Girl and the impact of our Digital Ambassadors.
On 13 October, eight World Pulse Digital Ambassadors shared their work to support and empower girls during a special #TrainingTuesday event for Day of the Girl 2020. Thank you to all who joined us for an enriching interactive celebration!
If you missed the webinar event, click here to meet the speakers.
You can also watch each speaker's presentation:
- Basudha on mentoring young girls as the Founder of StormInATeaCup
- Carolyn on empowering young girls as the Founder of Girls Voices Initiative
- Emily on educating young girls as the Founder of Denis Miki Foundation
- Fidelis on supporting young girls in need as the Founder of Young African Women's Initiative
- Immah on creating safe spaces for young girls to thrive as the Founder of WETEC Kenya
- Kristine on assisting young mothers as the Co-Founder of Good Help Community Programs
- Paulina on supporting young mothers as the Founder of Women Enablers Advocates & Volunteers for Empowering and Responsive Solutions
- Veronica on ending GBV and stigma as the Founder of Community Association for Vulnerable Persons
Thank you again to the World Pulse Digital Ambassadors who spoke out and all who joined this powerful event!
How to Get Involved
Let's keep the celebration going all month long.
Be sure to leave encouraging comments on the amazing stories that have already been shared. We want to be sure that every woman knows that her story matters and she has been heard.