On a recent call, World Pulse Digital Ambassadors came together to create a list of uplifting resources to support one another during this quarantine time.
I am so grateful I get to work with the World Pulse Digital Ambassadors, an inspiring group of 100 women who dedicate themselves to lifting up the voices of women in their communities by training them in digital empowerment and helping them speak out on World Pulse.
On a recent call, we were brainstorming ways we can support one another and this amazing community, and we thought it would be fun to come up with a shared list of uplifting and inspiring resources. Here's what we've come up with so far collectively. Do you have any you think we should add? Post in the comments!
Log On. Rise Up! with Uplifting Resources!
A shared list created by World Pulse Digital Ambassadors for uplifting resources to pass the quarantine together:
- Best Friends
- Sip on This
- Forever 35
- Terrible. Thanks for asking.
- Citation Needed
- Wait, wait, don’t tell me!
- Stephen Porges: How to counter the effects of social distancing
- Daily Check-In checklist
- Trauma FB group
- Self Care Guidebook
- Tapping to alleviate stress
- Frequencies for Defense system boost
- Do nothing for two minutes
- Weave silk (Make art by just scrolling your cursor on the screen)
- White Noise / Peaceful Sounds
- Make your own music band
- Talk to someone
- Volunteer online
- Animal Cam Live: Twitter Thread
- Museums Offer Virtual Tours You Can Take on Your Couch
- Self-Guide on Food Writing Course
Finally, our biggest recommendation is:
Encourage World Pulse sisters! With just a few comments each week, you can make someone feel heard, appreciated and build connections across the globe!
We need each other's words of comfort and support more than ever. Let us practice empathy.